*With on purchase you get 1 Microfiber Cleaning Cloth.
for storing & hang drying.
Material: 80% polyester + 20% polyamide
8 cleaning sides).
2. Spray your All-Purpose Microfiber with a cleanser of
your choice or just water. Use your dust +
polish towel dry.
3. Clean the area, apply pressure to remove hard spots.
4. Enjoy a clean surface!
We founded Everneat in 2015 as a response to a more natural and efficient way of home cleaning when we moved to NYC. In the search of the best Eco-Friendly Cleaning products, we didn’t find a brand that offers truly natural products with professional-grade quality and a signature smell, so we ended with a mix of brands, fragrances and totally confused…just as you when you go to the cleaning aisle at your grocery store.
Luckily, our background in Sustainable Architecture (LEED Associate), Residential Construction experience, helped us grow Everneat as a Premium Cleaning Provider, and of course, an alternative to traditional cleaning companies (yes, the ones that use harmful cleaning supplies and non-efficient methods).
We decided to take action and build a brand that was true to their values. In the following years, we’ve been testing our proprietary formulations through our experience in the cleaning business and cleaning our own home.
Our products are 100% handmade in small batches at our headquarters located in Fairfield, CT. In fact, they are so safe that our mini-production-manager, our daughter Emilia, participates also in the process and especially enjoys preparing our cleaning Fizzies and scrubs!
Now, we are more than ready to share our signature products with you so you can have the same Everneat experience at home.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
I was so worried about this based on how cheap they are, but absolutely worth it! They work great and get the job done with ease. I use them to wipe counters and such instead of using paper towels, and these are perfect for that. They even work well on glass and mirrors without leaving streaks - which again, for the price was shocking. Don’t waste your money on more expensive ones, these work great!
All these reviews are not wrong; these cleaning cloths have been an awesome addition to my chores! I love the color that helps me keep straight which to use with windex / stainless steel / granite, and they washed and dried really well. I've already cut down on paper towel usage which feels awesome. I think I'm going to grab another set!
This is my first experience with microfiber cloths. I like them very much. They are great for dusting and cleaning. Because they are very soft, they feel good when I use one to dry my face after washing it. They leave my skin feeling good and very clean.
Why did I wait so long to buy these? Instead I have been using paper towels to clean windows and mirrors. These cloths leave absolutely no residue and unlike paper towels can be used over and over. I highly recommend them. I haven't washed them yet and am hoping they come out of the wash with continued durability.
The product is great for replacing paper towels, but I didn’t like the color. I wish it had more variations.
Love these! I leave them in the car to wipe down the interior. Also use these to wash the car exterior. It’s soft, absorbs water well, and easy to throw in the wash to clean.