Modern. Classy. Affordable.
Inspired by our two sassy & spunky dachshunds Maya The Dox and Winston The Dox, we created Sassy Woof to deliver a dog apparel experience that makes your fur-baby feel comfortable and fit for daily use. Our designs are the direct result of endless hours of careful thinking and meticulous attention to detail and crafting. We focus in developing new accessories and products every season to keep your pup’s wardrobe as fresh as yours without breaking the bank. Our customers are like our family and we love interacting with each and all of you!
Sassy Woof is a small business proudly based out of the suburbs of Washington D.C. A portion of our proceeds are donated to animal charities because no pet should suffer in this world.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
I really do like this. It makes life so much easier when you’re taking the dogs out and you don’t have to remember to grab a bag because it’s already attached to a leash. I ended up having to buy a second one because I accidentally broke the zipper on the first one. This is a well made bag and since it’s small enough (but big enough to probably hold two rolls of poop bags) and light enough that it almost goes unnoticed when attached to a leash.
I love this little doggie bag holder. it has enough space to put a couple rolls of bags in or a roll of bags and your keys. There are times when the roll can get twisted a bit and then they get stuck but if you tear the bags apart carefully it doesn't twist too often. I recommend it.
These are really nice, convenient little bags that can easily strap onto a leash or harness, or clip onto a belt loop or purse. The little rubber "dispenser hole" works great to allow you to pull out one bag at a time without damaging it, or allowing too many to come out too easily. It's a well-designed product. Also, depending on what brand of baggies you use, you can usually fit a spare roll inside so you don't run out - or a set of keys, etc. Good product!
I am so very happy that i got this. The material is good quality and thick. It is very well made.
It is a great bag holder and I know it will last a long time. This is one of those purchases that you will be glad you made.
Love this little bag holder.