Modern. Classy. Affordable.
Inspired by our two sassy & spunky dachshunds Maya The Dox and Winston The Dox, we created Sassy Woof to deliver a dog apparel experience that makes your fur-baby feel comfortable and fit for daily use. Our designs are the direct result of endless hours of careful thinking and meticulous attention to detail and crafting. We focus in developing new accessories and products every season to keep your pup’s wardrobe as fresh as yours without breaking the bank. Our customers are like our family and we love interacting with each and all of you!
Sassy Woof is a small business proudly based out of the suburbs of Washington D.C. A portion of our proceeds are donated to animal charities because no pet should suffer in this world.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
Soft and cute, pretty good price
These are so cute for my puppy!!! She’s ready for fall and I’m dying because they’re exactly what I wanted. They came as advertised and are nice and soft. Durable but not super heavy. She is a 7 month old pug puppy and it fits her perfect. They should work when she grows up. Anyway, love them!
I bought these for my Boston Terrier who is roughly 21 lbs. I wasn’t sure how they would fit on him because he’s on the smaller side yet has a pretty thick neck. The material is soft enough to fold as many times and give a good tie around the neck without it feeling flimsy. I bought these on a whim for his birthday and I’m very happy I went with this brand. Im not able to fully comment on the durability since he has only had them a few days, but I don’t see them falling apart anytime soon!
I was worried they wouldn’t be big enough, considering our pup English lab. They actually fit him comfortably! Our puppy Irish Setter is still growing, but they’re super cute!! Great!
They're cute, but not what I expected. They're pretty small for my dogs.
They are exactly as described. High quality.