Natural Earth Paint was born from the mind of a professional artist, mom and environmentalist.
After deep research on ancient paint making recipes and studied Renaissance techniques, coupled with extensive experimentation and testing, Natural Earth Paint began to blossom.
Over the past 10+ years, we’ve developed a full line of children’s products, natural face paints, fine art supplies and the world’s first all-natural, non-toxic varnish.
Natural Earth Paint products are made in small batches in our solar powered facility, with natural earth pigments, organic binders and ingredients.
We hope you enjoy creating memorable art with our products which we bring to you, with love and a passion for a better, brighter world.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
From a natural momma we look for natural 'food coloring' but it is usually blah. So I bought this egg dye without high expectations. The dye dissolves in hot water relatively easy. Had to stir a lot to ensure there were no clumps. It made 4 colors, purple, blue, green and yellow-orange. The longer the egged were in the water the darker the 'stain.' I am very happy with how they turned out. I am even happier we will be able to eat them without the worry of artificial dyes!
We just used this kit to dye eggs today...the eggs turned out beautiful! The colors were more rich and vibrant than I expected for a natural dye. We loved this so much, I went ahead and ordered another kit for next year! (The mottled red eggs in the attached picture were dyed using beet juice; the other eggs were dyed using this kit).
These dyes worked so well! They smelled a little "natural" but the colors were bright and my kids (2,4) definitely didn't let them soak very long. hands and fingers were covered in the color and i felt i didn't have to stress about them using unhealthy ingredients. Now we can safely eat our eggs! highly recommend. will use again. we even used the wax crayon from another kit to draw pictures before dying and it worked great!
Absolutely beautiful colors. My eggs are Brown and blue shells and these plant based dyes came out perfect. I will absolutely be getting this set again. LOVE them! I purposely cracked some shells before putting in the dye and it looks amazing. I don't have to worry about artificial dyes being on the egg since it's all plant based!
The colors were beautiful! They were as bright as a standard egg dyeing kit or brighter, but with a special richness to the tone that can only come from natural pigments. I loved them so much with my students that I bought a second one for my family. We experimented using them on wool yarn too and it worked well. Great!
I'm very impressed. Super easy and worked well. Pretty colors. The package says to let the eggs sit for 15-20 mins but I found we didn't need that much time. Some may look a bit muddy because our 4 year old kept dunking them in every color.