ALL DAY HOLD defines Samson’s integrity and spirit. A men’s grooming company founded in 2016 by a few friends trying their hand at apothecary. Many late nights around the customized rice cooker led to unique creations we couldn’t put down. Over the last 4 years, Samson’s has yet to stray from the same quality ingredients and outstanding performance. While many brands make “their version” of something else, Samson’s is always innovating to bring something truly unique to the market.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
I'm a blonde haired guy so I've always hesitated growing a beard. My whiskers are fairly light colored and I'm keeping it fairly short, but thickness is not an issue. When I use this product the whiskers softened, my face was more comfortable and I truly like the scent. I would recommend this product to anyone, especially someone just starting their beard adventure. Whether I keep my beard or not, time will tell but during that time I will be using this balm, and would not hesitate purchasing more.
A really good balm for the beard. My beard is long, wiry, scratches, and sticks out on the sides. I looked like a Gold Rush miner panning for gold. So, I decided to see if there was anything out there for beards. The balm keeps my sides down, does a good job shaping the beard overall, has a soft texture, and works well into the beard. Also has a good scent - faint and clean. I'd buy it again.
This product is as good as any beard balm I have used and it is a lot less expensive. The scent is mild but pleasing. I for one don't go for an overpowering fragrance. I will definitely order this product again when this tin is starting to get low. Give it a try. I definitely softened my old wiry beard to where it is much softer and more manageable. I ride a motorcycle so my beard takes a beating with the wind, rain and direct sunlight. Not to mention the occasional bugs! Ha,ha!
This is the second balm I bought here and I couldn’t be happier with the product!! Not only does it have a great consistency, it’s smooth and easy to apply just like the first one I bought. After loving the consistency of the balm the first go aroun, but being disappointed by the lack of scent I am extremely happy with the scent and how long it lasts with this one.
Very nice, smells amazing. Lasts a while for the shorter beards. Longer beards it might not be a big amount then. Doesn’t really stick that well, imagine sun screen and then spraying your hands. It’s not too firm or liquid. However even for small things when I touch my beard, I get this stuff ALL over my hands. There are other brands that have thicker beard balm but this isn’t bad. Just not strong
Smells amazing without being overwhelming or leaving you smelling like you just got rolled by a tree. Keeps the beard in check and has left mine feeling softer with less product used than with creams. I'd highly recommend it!
Best I’ve ever used. The hold and fragrance is the best out there