uSquare is a wordpress responsive squared grid that can display your content in a unique and interesting way. You can use it for displaying team members, products, services, designs, blog posts or anything else that comes to your mind. In our live preview we have included 3 modifications of the original file in order for you to see how uSquare can serve your purpose.
While we developed uSquare responsive grid plugin we carefully thought about its responsive layout. We wanted to make sure that all elements are visible and accessible with all resolutions for responsive layout.
If you are wondering how backend looks like, and what options are available, and what you can customize, you can see it here.
uSquare responsive grid plugin can easily be modified to suit your needs and to display any content that you want. It can easily find its purpose regardless of the topic that you website is about, sport, software, hardware, fashion, design, web and regardless of the layout that your website has, it can easily be clean and simple or it can be crowded with design elements.
If you have an idea about how we can make this plugin better, feel free to make a suggestion, we always tend to meet our users demands.
- Google fonts switched from http to https
- Added a 'Duplicate' function, so you can duplicate whole uSquare - new Google fonts list - new jQuery 1.12.4 - minor CSS fixes in backend
- Resolved issues: - Fixed a bug with the Google fonts - Removed mysql_real_escape_string (replaced with esc_sql function) - Updated Google Fonts list - Updated jQuery to the latest version
- Added 'alt' field for images (also used as a title for images in lightbox) - Now you can insert image URLs instead of uploading them - Fixed left position of grayscale image (bug with some specific templates) - Fixed mysql_real_escape_string warning (on some specific hosting servers) - Fixed bad encoding (bug with arabic letters with some specific conditions) - uSquare scripts will not be loaded in admin panel when you are not in uSquare editor (this made a conflict with some specific plugins/themes) - Updated jQuery and Google fonts list
- Resolved issues: - Fixed an minor backend bug - Upgraded to the latest jQuery - Upgraded to the latest Google font list
- Resolved issues: - Added option “Do not resize images”
- Resolved issues: - CSS fix to make plugin compatible with new “Twenty Thirteen” template - Added an option to include JS and CSS together with HTMK block, because some plugins cut off JS and CSS in head section
- Resolved issues: - Plugin had a problem with images when Jetpack plugin is installed on WordPress. It is fixed now.
- Resolved issues: - Added support for new WP Media Library
- Resolved issues: - Updated jQuery to the latest version - Updated Lightbox to the latest version - Updated list of Google Fonts - Fixed PHP warnings for undefined variables/indexes when WordPress is in debug mode
- Resolved issues: - Just a little modification that prevent a browser from jumping to the top of the page when Close button is clicked
- Resolved issues: - Added an option to enable ‘separated jQuery’ in no-conflict mode, so it will not make a conflict with older jQuery used by older templates, plugin will run 100% on all templates - Added an option to prevent extended content from opening - Added an option to prevent items from going up when they’re clicked - Added an option to link both square and image - Added an option to cut height of scrollable content in order to add compatibility with old browsers - CSS fix for extended content in 440px resolution - Better organization options in backend panel
- Resolved issues: - Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the content text appearing outside of it’s own container on some screens with smaller resolutions
- Resolved issues: - Fixed bug that was showing the same image on all items in some specific situations - Fixed small bug with animation when option “Push content below” is active - Plugin now firstly checks if PHP function for grayscale is available
- Resolved issues: - Fixed small bug that blocked admin interface in Google Chrome and Internet Explorer
- Resolved issues: - Timthumb removed, due to a lot of problems experienced by our customers. We made our own functions for image resizing
- Resolved issues: - CSS margin fix for social icons - Better handling for Google Fonts styles (bold, italic…)
- Resolved issues: - Fix for right aligned image (grayscale bug) - Fix for short field in MySQL table - Lightbox fix (opening bigger image now)
- Resolved issues: - Added an option to choose Google Fonts for title, decsription, content, etc… - Added an option to choose the color of text (title, description, content…) - Added an option to edit ‘info:’ label - Added an option to choose whether the item will overlap the content below, or push it below itself - Removed the limit of possible items within a single uSquare instance - Styles and Scripts are now generated within the <head> tag, which automatically reduces possible conflicts with other plugins - Grayscale now works in IE10
- Resolved issues: - Option to enable image link to be opened in new tab - Option to enable icons link to be opened in new tab - Support for old jQuery versions - Removing grayscale in Chrome now works - Minor bugs fixed
- Resolved issues: - Added icons for web page and email - Fixed image uploading issue on some wordpress versions - Fixed minor bugs
- Resolved issues: - Added an option to make image link available only if item is open - CSS rules are set better in order to prevent template rules overriding them - Support for UTF-8 charset has been added - New scrollbars – thus making jQuery-UI unnecessary (pages will load faster)
- Resolved issues: - Added an option to display images without grayscale filter - Fixed bug with uploading images - Fixed issue when Firefox does not show grayscale images (correct HTTP header for SVG files has been set) - Shortcodes now work fine in PHP scripts
- Resolved issues: - Fixed a problem with responsive functions, widget is now responsive in all resolutions - Added an option to upload custom icons (social icons, etc…) - Added an option to put a link over images, so it can link to lightbox or anything else - Automatic check for updates availability – user will be notified if there is a newer version of the plugin - Option to enable the latest jQuery library if there is an older one - Some minor changes and bug fixes
- Added the ability to add from post - Added the ability to add from category - Fixed some minor bugs
All images used in the preview are only for demo purposes. All the images are copyrighted and licensed to their respective authors and owners.
LIVE PREVIEWBUY FOR $25 Introducing – Gateway Plugin V1.2 NB: You need the GigToDo Script for this to work. Introducing our gateway plugin to provide more options and features to the GigToDo script. Features Included Contains the following features. – 2Checkout – For Payments – Bank account – For Withdrawals – MoneyGram – For Withdrawals –...
LIVE PREVIEWBUY FOR $15 A simple, comprehensive jQuery gradient editor interface for IE9+ We needed a gradient editor tool of our ‘iCanStyle’ suite of theme styling tools but we could not find anything with the flexibility we wanted to offer users or which offered these features in a compact, easy to understand fashion. So we...